BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just Haven't Met You Yet . . .

It's that time again!! Song of the week! I was right about Wednesday's being crazy overwhelming though. I really don't have time for this, but that's why I need to do it. It's healthy to take a break and enjoy a little music.

I'm sure a lot of you have already heard this song, and hopefully already love it. Regardless though, you should definitely check out the music video. I'm always a fan of breaking into song and dance in everyday places. I wish it happened in real life on a regular basis. (I mean... including people besides me... it's not as fun when you're the only person singing and dancing. And yes, I really do sing and dance in random places, including the grocery store.)

Gotta love Michael :)

1 comments:

AmandaStretch said...

This is one of those rare instances where I already love the song and the video makes me love it even more! Thanks for sharing!