BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I Don't Mind, if I'm in Texas

BIG NEWS!!!!

This post is a little delayed... so most of you probably already know this... but in case you didn't... I'm going on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I have been called to serve in the Texas Houston East mission for 18 months, and I enter the MTC (missionary training center) on January 13th.

I'm so incredibly happy and excited about it! It just feels really really right, and that's the best feeling in the world. I'm also delighted that Beaumont, TX (where I lived from ages 2-10) is right in the middle of my mission. I don't think there's another area of the planet that I love more than where I'm headed :) (as much?- yes. but more?- no.)


Here's just a few pics of my super supportive family and friends after I opened my mission call:

(video of the opening to be posted later as well as other prep updates)

There were more people there, whose support I appreciated so much! I want to thank all of you who have been so supportive as I prepare to serve. It really means so much to me, and I love you all!!!

1 comments:

Katy said...

once again... soooo sooo excited for you!!! I'll miss you terribly