BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Heart Don't Forget Somethin' Like That

In preparation for my mission, I was able to go through the temple for the first time last night. It was a very special, spiritual, and sacred experience. I know I won't remember a lot of what happened, but I will always remember how I felt. One of the very best parts? My whole immediate family was able to be there with me. I'm the youngest and the last to go through, and it was such a sweet moment to see my beautiful family all together in the Celestial room of the temple. I love them so very much. Even with leaving out details, I do realize this is a rather personal post... it just makes me so happy that I just have to share how happy I am and why!

Here is my amazing little family in front of the Rexburg temple last night:

1 comments:

AmandaStretch said...

What a good looking bunch, I must say!