BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hey Soul Sister!

I think I'm going to start posting a song of the week... and I might try to to do it every Wednesday.... because today is Wednesday and I'm posting a song right now. Not only that, but Wednesday being in the middle of the (crazy, busy, overwhelming) week, it's good time to take a breather and appreciate some sweet tunes.

This week's song is "Hey Soul Sister" by Train, and it is amazing. My friend Davita was singing it in ceramics today and said I should look it up. I'm SO glad I did. I've just listened to it at least 4 times, and just can't get enough! Some songs I listen to over and over just because I love them, and others because they have such fascinating lyrics that I can't fully understand its brilliance in just one listen. This song falls into both categories. Enjoy!

0 comments: